Sunday, February 1, 2009

Trinidad Daly


Hello, I just wanted to drop you a line to let you know that I am
interested in getting to know more about you. I saw your profile on
dating site. I guarantee that I am a nice lady and know how to treat a
men... I search a man for all my life for long relationship. Possible
having found out about each other more we can join. I'm looking for a
serious relationship, so please don't reply, if you aren't serious as
well. I want to find kind and reliable partner in life. I with the big
pleasure will answer your letter.

Please write on my personal e-mail: magiclady999 at gmail.com

It is better to try and fail than
to give up and never know if we could have relations.


I don'have any profile on a dating site. It is a scammer and wants my money.

No comments: