Sunday, February 15, 2009

darlingblondwoman

Russian girls from this weekend. Beautiful and singles...but are professional scammers.. do not trust on her.
Good afternoon! My name is Elmara. I am alone woman. I am 30 years. I live in Russia. I search for the serious man for love and a family. I wish to find clever skilled man who can present to me love. My life is boring and senseless now. And I hope, that you can fill my life with love. I search the husband a long time. But all russian men, whom I met, men are thoughtless and false who want only sex from me. But I am not a toy and I do not wish to play. I want serious relations and family. I got tired to be alone. I send you my photo. And if you search for serious relations, as I, if you like my photo, I will wait your letter. Please reply only to my personal e-mail: darlingblondwoman at gmail.com AND heartloves23 at gmail.com Yours faithfully, Elmara. -------------------------------- This letter arrived to you from Russian Internet dating agency "Land of Love". Our client miss Olga, 27 years old from Saint Petersburg, Russia. She addressed to our agency. She wants to search man from Europe for friendship or love. Miss Olga is never married and have no children. You can see miss Olga at picture. Please, answer only to Olga's personal e-mail address: bwsoul at gmail.com Best regards, "Land of Love"

No comments: