Wednesday, February 4, 2009

irinarus23

Hi. How are you?
My name is Irina.
To me 28 years old. I get your E-mail at Soul Mate service - agency of
the international acquaintances in my city. At Soul Mate service to me
has told that you looking for women for serious relationships as me. I
have interest in acquaintance with you and having correspondence to
found each other better. I hope you still in search of serious
relationships with women and will answer to me.

Now some words about mine search.... I looking for serious
relationships here. I want to find my man for making strong and happy
family in the future. " in the future " because it long way for it. We
should comunicate much and long time what to come to it. Not so?

I know that this it is difficult to find future love by so way, but I
have no result in other ways and to decide to try this. I hope that
you will also interested in me and will answer me back. I very much
would want that you write to me more about yourself and city where
you live and sent me photos, I also shall send you mine photos and
will tell more about myself if you will answer. I aplied my photo, so
you can see what I look.

Please reply only at my personal e-mail: irinarus23 at gmail.com

Wait for your answer very much....
May be your new friend Irina


a very pretty girl on the pic attached. it's a pitty he/she is a scammer.

No comments: