Thursday, February 5, 2009

asdertuna

Hello My name is: Olga I from Russia city: Perm
It washing a photo To me 27 years and I very much would like to find second half for very serious relations
To me have told that on the Internet is possible will get acquainted with the good person for an opportunity creation of family.
At me a lot of familiar which have got acquainted on the Internet with men have left abroad because loved each other
I very much would like to create family.
I not when was not married and I have no children.
But me of it therefore very much would be wanted try to find the man of the dream
I very much would wish to be friends of you and if it is pleasant to you washing a photo write to me I shall necessarily answer you and to this I shall be very glad.
I very much to wait the letter from you
At us very much a big difference in time but I shall try to speak with you as it is possible is more often


Please write to me on my personal e-mail: asdertuna at rambler.ru and also sertyabow

It is a lot of kisssss
Yours Olga

Another beatiful girl with this scam/dating promotion.

No comments: