Sunday, January 18, 2009

oksanabeautifull

Hello my dear friend!
Probably you are surprised today with reception of the letter from the stranger?
My name is oksana.
for the moment given I I search for the person for of the further dialogue with him.
On a site I have seen your structure as the man you have interested me, from
your structure I have found out about you very little if you have wanted to
support our acquaintance I not against to find out about you so more as far as it probably.
It is a little about itself; I nice and very sociable woman.
Like to prepare, I love sports, music, children.

I shall be pleased, if you will not forget me and as it is possible,
write on my e-mail more frequent: oksanabeautifull @ gmail.com

Your new freiend oksana.


A new scammer from.. Russia.

No comments: