Thursday, January 8, 2009

date-of-hop.net

hey! i don't mean to annoy you, I saw you're profile in the search and thought you seemed cool :P I guess I don't have a lot of info on my profile but you can go on my other page if you want to know more, http://date-of-hop.net/?id=5 (my name there is feisteechickadee). maybe we could chat sometime :-P hope to check you soon, Charity Collins

cindygn89 and gabrielaho50 send me this spam on windows live spaces.

Similar to this other:


So, i guess it's time for me to start using this account. I can resist no more! I took a look at your profile and well, I liked what I saw.. ;p So, my name is Gabriela Anderson. I think we should probably be friends, because you seem pretty cool, and maybe even cute! (it's so tough to tell in this digital world :) anyway, i'd go on forever, but I want to get a response from you.. You should check out my other "space" on this other site, I'm always on over there: http://www.friendsbucket.org/?id=2545&mypics (my username is foxy_hotty). Then maybe we could chat sometime! you know what they say.. looks catches the eyes, but personality wins over the heart.. haha.. take care, Gabriela Anderson

No comments: