Tuesday, January 27, 2009

anahitn

Another beautiful scammer. She/he wants my money... but i am not so desesperate...
Hi, how are you? Perhaps now you will be surprised. I have long thought before write you a letter. This morning, I received love the Internet mailing list, from an unknown to me addressee. In this letter, it was romantic relationships between people. In the list of e-mail recipients, I saw your address. I have long thought before you write. I believe that is the only chance for me, so I decided to write to you. I I want to find true love! I would like to start getting acquainted with a small story about me. My name is Anahit. I am 27 years old. I quiet, young, ambitious girl. I like all women our country, I love cooking, sports. I am healthy way of life. I do not smoke nor drink alcohol. I have the job which is very much like it. But I do not have enough love. I am confident that Our planet is a man who can give me happiness and love! On the Internet, I only recently. I do not have much experience in Internet acquaintance. I'm looking for this man who will love, and respect me. I think that is important in the relationship. Perhaps this is our fate? I want to get acquainted with you closer, with the help of electronic e-mail. I give you my personal e-mail address: anahitn@gmail.com You can write me. I am happy to answer you. Of course, I will send you my picture as well. I look forward to your letter to I, with a more detailed story about you. Anahit.

No comments: