Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Princess Nafisa 2

From princess nafisa <princess_nafisa20@yahoo.com>:

My Dear beloved Charles,
Thanks for your mail my dear,

I am very very sorry for my late reply due to i am conluding my fasting and praying partaining this business because i dont want a person that will frustrate me or betray me lateron ok.

I think it is very important we know our selfs very well before we commence in this business.Below is my details:

Name in full:Princess Aidata Nafisa Dioka
Address:Rue 102 Padua,Bobo Dioulasso Community,Burkina Faso,West Africa.
Age:25 Years Old My Father Name:HRH Abdul Hamza Dioka,king Of Padue in Bobo Dilouasso Community,Burkina Faso,West Africa.

One more thing,i want you to know the reason why i needed you as my fathers partner to release this fund to you,and why i need your help to invest this fund.

During the lodgeing of this consignment in the security company,because of my fathers position in our community,my father did not let the security company to know that the content of this consignment is money,he told them that it is a family treasure,it contents gold and diamond that it belongs to his business partner.

Moreover,he let them to know that he is not the owner of the consignment,this is for the security of his position in our community,he told them that this consignment belongs to his business partner that it should be released to him in conjunction with his partner,but in his absent that the consignment should be released to his partner in agreement with his daugther which is me,so my dear you can see the reason why i contacted you,it is only me and you knows this secret and it should remain within us.

And for this reason,i maped out pencentage to give to you for this assistance and will invest this fund under your directives and care in your country.

Please note that all our hope is only in this money in the security company and i know that this business will go along way to join us as one family.

My dear,our condition of living here has become very poor,since the death of my father,this is the reason why i want you to consider this business very important and come down here in person if possible,so that we can know our selfs face to face and discuss a better way to invest this fund after it has been released to you as my fathers foriegn partner,also we will go to the security company together to enable you sign off the consignment as my late fathers partner,and after that we will open a non residence account here where this money will be paid in and transfer to your account in your country,however,you can go ahead and open a new bank account,for this fund.

It is my plan that i and my younger brother Alex will go back with you to your country immediately this fund is released and transfered to your account,for the sharing and proper investment of this fund as we will agree.

So my dear i think your presence will be highly needed here if possible,for the signing off of this consignment from the security company,listen every expences you may incure in this business,i will like you to take proper record of it because am sure that there must be expences during the transfer and i dont want a person that lateron dissapoint me and that can break my heart, any expences you made must be the first thing to be settled as soon as this consignment is released before sharing and investment.

Please if you can not be able to come down see t he contact of my late fathers lawyer under the message so that he can contact the security company for the release of this fund to you.

I will like to see your pictures first,to enable me built more trust and confident in this business because ninety five million united state dollars(95.000.000) is not a small money and that is the only hope of my family including my younger brother Alex.

My regards to your family and waiting to hear from you immediately.

Thanks
Princess Aidata Nafisa.




below is my late fathers lawyer contact,
................................................................................

Name: Barrister Robert Sankara,
Telephone:+00226 76 150 672
E-mail: robert-chambers@lawyer.com
Email//hon.bar_robertchambers@yahoo.com
Website////www.robert-chambers.scriptmania.com

I would like you to make the contact immediately so that the whole transaction could be rounded up as soonest.

You can as well reach me on telephone number 00226 760 73727 so that we can talk better and finalize every thing and if you want to call me thats will be around9.00 in the morning burkina faso time so that only i will be at home for security reasons because i dont want my uncles and my family members to know any thing partaining this transfer to avoid killing me,And i want you to act fast so that the whole thing will be round up before next week runs out.

Thanks for being there for us, have a pleasant week .
Your beloved,
Princess Nafisa .

so my dear this is what i want you to do immediately because delay is dangerous ok.

No comments: