Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Cristina and worldprivado

From Cristina Martinez <crismtnez02@hotmail.com>:

Hello! First, I want to request pardon you because Im Spanish and my English is not very good.
I am Cris, 20 years old, very nice, bisex... and if I write to you it is because I am trying to create a group of persons in the
whole world to that they like to play free for the Webcam. Now when we are already more than 2,000 I have created a forum in
the one that to meet us discreetly and since I have decided to invite you that you visit ours forum: http://worldprivado.foro.st
Also, if you check my profile, you will find my photo and if you want that we know ourselves by Webcam, I am on line in the
forum or in the "Chat Rooms", with nick "Crissy00".
Kisses. Cris.


This girl would promote her site.

No comments: