Wednesday, March 28, 2007

A LETTER TO YOU (CONFIDENTIAL)

From Mr.Joseph Poon (j_poonshk014@hotmail.com) :

Dear Friend, I am Mr. Joseph Poon Executive Director and Deputy Chief Executive of Hang Seng Bank Ltd,Sai Wan Ho Branch, 171 Shaukiwan Road Hong Kong. An Iragi named Haider Hanoon,a business man made a numbered fixeddeposit of (346,736,899.68 HKD) for 18 calendar months, this is valued44.5Million usdollar.Upon maturity several notice was sent to him, evenduring the war, three years ago (2003) but no response.Again after thewar another Notification was sent and still no response came from him.We later found out that Haider Hanoon and his family had been killedduring the war in Gunfire that hit their home at Mukaradeeb where hispersonal oil well was. After some investigation we discovered that Haider Hanoon never declareany next of kin in His official papers including the paper work of thebank deposit.And he also confided in me the last time he was at my officethat no one except me knew of his deposit in my bank and What bothers meis that according to the laws of my country at the expiration five yearssix months the funds will revert to the ownership of the Hong Kong Governmentif nobody applies to claim the funds. My proposal, I am prepared to place you as the next of kin in aposition to instruct HANG SENG BANK to release the deposit to you asthe closest surviving relation. Upon receipt of the deposit, I amprepared to share the money with you in half. That is: I will simplynominate you as the next of kin and have them release the deposit toyou. We share the percentage 50/50. if you are interested get back to me with your Full Names,Address,Occupation,phone/fax and I shall provide you with more details on this operation. You can reach me with my personal email below.email:j_poon26@yahoo.com.hk. Your earliest response will be appreciated.Sincerely,Joseph Poon


Another guy wants my money

No comments: