Friday, February 16, 2007

Lawyer spam

Hi Lori

I was let go from my employment I held for 25 plus years. I can't thank you enough for establishing me in this new enterprise. You have given me a fresh lease on life.
Already realizing twice as much as I earned in my old job.

I purchased a 2005 Jag. Taking home 6 digit level in 18 months. Having a ball in this business. It is a blast and I am a hero to the judges and to my clients. What an
outstanding business to be in.
Doing exactly what your instructions recommends me to do, is working out perfectly. I go to the court house and locate all of the clients I can handle.
I avail myself of your advanced reporting services to find all assets. Using your fill in the blank forms I mail them to the appropriate firms. Then the funds arrive to my
PO Box. Its like magic. I love it.

I can take a holiday when ever I have the impulse to do so. France and river cruise up the Rein this year.

Show this letter to others. This profession is so huge it needs many more of us assisting the courts and the people who have been damaged

Regards,

Octavio C. Oregon

This might be you!

Telephone

3*0*3*3-9-5---3900

Just above to study more or to stop receiving additional information and then to see location

From the sea, replied the boy.

My friends here are shipwrecked sailors from the 'Cynthia Jane.



A new scam

No comments: