Sunday, February 18, 2007

3-0-3 3*9*5--3-9-0-0

From JACOB <spikei@datingsingles.co.uk>:


----- Original Message -----
From: "JACOB"
To: "MONIQUE" ,
"JODI" ,
"JANIE" ,
"MAGGIE" ,
"KAYLA" ,
"SONYA" ,
"JAN"
Sent: Mon, 19 Feb 2007 00:14:24 +0700
Subject: Aaron Do away with $ worries and C-O-N-T-R-O-L finances


> Nora,
>
> A while back I was let go from a job I held for all of my working life. Its hard to thank you enough for launching me in this industry.
> You have given me a exciting start on life. Already making twice as much as I realized in my old job.
>
> I speed around in a new Mercedes. Taking home 150,000US in 18 months. Having a great time in this career.
> It is fun and I am a hero to the courts and to my clientele. What an exciting job to be in.
>
> Carefully following exactly what your instruction tells me to do, is proceeding perfectly. I go to the local court and locate all of the
> clientele I can handle.
>
> I utilize your advanced reporting services to find all items which can be seized.
> Using your fill in the blank forms I deliver them to the appropriate firms. Then the funds arrive to my PO Box.
> Its like magic. Every day is like Christmas.
>
> I can take a holiday when ever we have an impulse to do so. Russia and Brazil this year.
>
> Provide this letter to others.
> This profession is so untapped it needs many more of us assisting the courts and the people who have been hurt
>
> Regards,
> Fredrick M. Nevada
>
> This can be you!
> Dial
>
> 3-0-3 3*9*5--3-9-0-0
>
> Higher to learn more or to end receiving more info and then to see location
>
> Goodness. she cried, grasping the iron rail of the seat.
> What was that? That was an awful big quake, replied Zeb, with a white face.
>
> It almost got us that time, Dorothy.
> The horse had stopped short, and stood firm as a rock.

No comments: