Sunday, September 22, 2013

Mr. Kazuhiko Okuda

This guy wants make a bank trasfer from Japan to ... sure he will say that he need some money to make the transfer

Waiting to hear from you

I am Mr. Kazuhiko Okuda (Head of Internal Audit Group, Deputy President, Executive Officer and Director of Mizuho Trust & Banking Co., Ltd), Japan. I have a lucrative business proposal of mutual interest to share with you; it involves the transfer of a large sum of money from my bank here in Japan. I got your reference in my search for someone who suits my proposed business relationship in your country`s Chamber of Commerce. If you are interested in working with me, contact me through my private email; ( kazuhokuda@aol.jp ) for further details.

Kind Regards,
Mr. Kazuhiko Okuda.
E-mail: kazuhokuda@aol.jp
Site: www.mizuho-tb. co. jp

No comments: