Sunday, September 29, 2013

Lillian Mcquillen

Another spam with a woman with millions inside:

 

 

 

Mrs Lillian Mcquillen
Email:lillianmcquillen@yahoo.com

Hello Dear,
My name is Lillian Mcquillen,i am a dying woman who has decided to donate what i have
to you.
I am 59 years old,was diagnosed of cancer about 2 years ago immediately after the
death of my husband,who has left me everything he worked for.
I have been touched by God to donate from what i have inherited from my late husband
to you for the good work of the Lord,rather than to allow my relatives to use my
husband's hard earned funds ungodly.
I decided to WILL/donate the sum of $3,000,000(Three million dollars)to enable you
help the motherless,less priviledged and widows.
I have adjusted my WILL and my lawyer is aware that i have done so,you and my lawyer
shall arrange the transfer of the funds from my account to yours.
I wish you all the best and may the good Lord bless you abundantly,please use the
funds well and always extend the good work to others.
Contact my lawyer (Barrister.Edwin Clarke) with this email:edwinclarkeesq@inbox.com and
tell him that i have donated $3,000,000 to you.i have also notified him.
Thanks and Godbless you.
Regards,
Mrs.Lillian Mcquillen
N.B:I will appreciate your utmost confidentiality in this matter until the task is
accomplished as i do not want anything to jeopardize my last wish.

No comments: