Saturday, October 22, 2011

Mohammed el-Abdul Mohammed

-- Warmest Greetings, Please pardon me for reaching you through this means, l had no choice as it is as l need to secure a healthy life in the nearest future for my children l apologies for intruding into your privacy in this manner, but l hope you pay attention and understand my single purpose of contacting you. Please don’t be offended in any way about this mail even if you feel bad about it because most people around the world are against my fathers child hood friend Mohammed Gaddafi due to what is presently happening in my country. My name is el-Abdul son to a child hood friend to late Colonel Gaddafi, Mr. Ishmael el-Abdul until Gaddafi’s death; they attended the same university at the famous University of Libya. After their university life, Gaddafi got into the Army and my father became a lecturer in the same school. In 1969 when Gaddafi finally assumed the position of the Libya leader, my father visited him a couple of times and he started using my father to transfer funds and invest this same funds in Libya and Italy with the identity of my father. Early this year, NATO a key player on the war against Gaddafi, launched an air strike against Gaddafi’s compound, which lead to the death of my father and I had to flee to Egypt for safety. But before the final demise of my father, him self and Gaddafi carried out an oil deal with the government of Chad worth over $50million dollars. But since the war erupted and my father killed, the government of Chad decided on keeping the money, but since I had contact with them they decided to compensate me with just $20millon dollars which is in a bank at the United Kingdom. Right now all I need is for some one who is trust worthy to help me transfer the money to a safe place and this is why I am contacting you. I am ready to give 5% of the entire funds to you so long as you agree to receive the funds for me and help me keep it till this whole event of the death of Gaddafi is over with the international community.I will be in charge of everything else. I will assume all responsibilities for this endeavor so you don't have to worry about any legal ramifications. This should be kept very secret and confidential. Your urgent response is highly anticipated so please email me through this email address: Email: 101231@blumail.org Hope to hear from you soon . Kind Regards, Mohammed el-Abdul Mohammed

No comments: