Monday, October 3, 2011

Assalamualaikum from Nadia Khalid

Assalamualaikum!!!,
It took me time to make up my mind to contact you and to offer you this proposal of mine of which my whole life depends on.
My name is Miss Nadia Khalid, the daughter of Mr. Abdul Khalid of blessed memory from Libya. During the current crises against the protesters in Libya from the supporters of President Muammar Gaddafi to kill all the rich families protesting against him and to make the rest surrender and to be turned to slaves.
My father is one of the most successful multi-millionaire businessmen in our country and because he did not support Gaddafi's ideas, Gaddafi's supporters invaded our home and killed my parents and burnt everything in our house. I was lucky to escape the terror that night, because I was in my friend’s house during the time they came.

Before my father's death, he was planning to set up a multi million investment in Malaysia, because he has been following the progress on Malaysian economy closely, he and his close friend has met with Malaysia authorities over the issue and daddy has started the process before his untimely death, I can clearly remember one night daddy was telling my Mom how he has successfully move the sum of twenty one million united state dollar ($21,000,000,00) through a secret agent to a secret Financial security company in Malaysia, which he said he use the means to avoid tax in Malaysia.
After the death of my father, I decided to move to TUNISIA under political asylum. Now I am seeking for your assistance to help me retrieve the fund from the company to avoid my father’s partner and best friend from claiming the fund, I have try many times to call him to give me account of all the joint business he co-owned with my daddy and all he always said to me is ???? ????? ????? ??????? ?? ???? (Go and ask your foolish father in grave) I was able to get the certificate of proof of fund from my father’s office and the good thing is my daddy’s name was the only name on it, but I still need to ask fast, because he is now working with my daddy’s attorney and they can do unbelievable things.

Note that I have contacted the company; but their little requirement is beyond my capability, so that is the reason why I contact you to help me get this fund out of the company, i don’t want to depend on any Organization but need an Individual like you to assist me and be my partner for a business Investment to give me a great future and all I want is your honest assistance.

I will discuss further when I receive your mail and I will be ready to give you part of the fund and can also invest the fund in your company.

Please in return of this mail, send me the listed information’s.
.Full Name:
.Tel: /Mobile No.:
.Current Address:
.Country:
Date Of Birth:
.Sex:
.Occupation:

Thanks for your anticipated cooperation.

Sincerely Yours,
Nadia Khalid

No comments: