Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Ms Jennifer from United states

Another scammer. Now from england.
Hello friend, I am Ms Jennifer from United state but i Work with Natwest Bank United Kingdom, I am contacting you for a business transaction which will be of benefit to me and you and it is 100% legal. I came across a file which belongs to Late Mr Donald Harrison a national of Your country, who used to work with an Oil company. He died together with his family some years ago and i have the death certificate to proof to you that this is 100% legal. The sum is valued for 7.2 Million Great Britain pounds. The Bank has issued out a notice to me to look for the next of Kin to Donald Harrison and since i have no luck in contacting his relatives so i decided to contact you to stand as the next of kin so that we can claim this fund, i will be giving you 40%, while i take 50% and 10% will be use for any expenses been made in the process of the transfer. It is 100% legal. Get back to me for more details on jenniferstarud_eve@yahoo.com Regards Ms Jennifer.

No comments: