Sunday, December 20, 2009

mrs joyrobertsmskkss

Another scammer that wants my money.
Dear Beloved,

Glory to God in heaven. My name is Mrs. Joy Roberts from South Africa . I am married to Mr. Michael Roberts, who was a farmer here in South Africa for many years before he died in 2004. We were married for eleven years without a child. He died after a brief illness that lasted for only four days.

Since his death I decided not to re-marry or get a child outside my matrimonial home, When my late husband was alive he deposited a total sum of GBP 6 Million ( Six Million Great British Pounds Sterling) with a bank in London, United Kingdom.

Presently, this money is still under the safe keeping of the Bank in London and Recently, my Doctor told me that I would not last for the next seven months due to my cancer problems. Though what disturbs me most is my stroke .Having known my condition, I decided to donate this fund to Mosque or church or better still a Moslem or Christian individual that will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct here in. I want a Mosque or church or God fearing individual that will use this fund on; orphanages and widows propagating the word of God and give help to mankind. The good God made us to understand that blessed is the hand that gives.

I took this decision because I don't have any child that will inherit this money and my husband relatives are not good people and I don't want my husband's hard earned money to be misused by unbelievers. I don't want a situation where this money will be used in an ungodly manner. Hence the reason for taking this bold decision. I am not afraid of death hence I know where I am going. I know that I am going to be in the bosom of the God. I don't need any telephone communication in this regard because of my health because of the presence of my husband's relatives around me always. I don't want them to know about this
development.

Please contact my attorney with this specified email:

Name: Mark McGowan
Phone number: +447024097826
Email : (markGowan@aol.com)
Principal Attorney Of
Dominion & Ivory Associates
London UK
Address : 800 Lea Bridge Road
London UK .
Country: London , United Kingdom

He will help you to perfect the legal rudiments involved in the change of ownership. Please call him immediately. I have delegated all my duties to my attorney because of my ill-health, I am sending this to you through the help of an attending nurse and I cannot make or receive telephone calls because the doctors and the medical director warned against it. Please contact and cooperate with my attorney in order to facilitate the change of ownership in your favor. Call my attorney immediately and contact him on the email I gave you.

My happiness is that I lived a life of a worthy Good woman. Whoever that wants to serve the Lord must serve him in spirit and truth. Please always be prayerful all through your life. Any delay in contacting my lawyer will give me room in sourcing for a mosque or church or Moslem or Christian individual for this same purpose. Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I stated herein. Hoping to hear from you as soon as possible.

Please use 45% of the money for charity and collect 50% for all expenses which you will make in the process of transferring the money to your bank account. 3% goes to the development of the mosques or churches and 2 % goes to my lawyer; Barrister Mark McGowan for his legal consultancy charges.

Please always contact me through my private email: (mrs.joyrobertsmskkss@googlemail.com)

Remain blessed in the name of the Lord.

Yours,

Mrs. Joy Roberts

No comments: