Saturday, October 31, 2009

welup.com

Don't trust on any comercial spam.
Dear friend,
we are an international wholesaler with in of China, our product are brand new and original.
We have all kinds of digital products, such as IPOD, laptop, LCD TV, camera, GPS, ps3, mobile, motorcycle and so on.
Our products are selling to USA,UK,Germany,Italy,Sweden,France,Canada,Autralia,South American, and so on.
If you would like to order some of them, please contact us .
The website is: welup.com
Email: welup_01@188.com
MSN: welup_01@hotmail.com
Thanks.

2 comments:

Pepe said...

I have this hotmail virus sendig a message like this one to all my contacts.

Do you know a way to eliminate this virus?

Thanks!

Anonymous said...

This company has hijacked all my email address' and have fought them for 2 years to stop sending this out in my name. All my friends are furious and so am I. I have run out of ideas to stop them. Can't even email them now and could before.