Monday, October 26, 2009

Ministry of Petroleum Resources.Federal Republic of Nigeria

another scammer wants my money

From:
Ministry of Petroleum Resources.
Federal Republic of Nigeria

This is for your kind attention:
With a warm heart I offer my friendship, and my greetings, and I hope this mail meets you in good time. It will be surprising to you to receive this proposal from me since
you do not know me personally. I got your full information from the Nigerian Chamber of Commerce , industry,Mines and Agriculture Abuja Nigeria / the Nigerian Exchange
Information On-line Service on foreign business relations through my personal programmed search on the internet for a reputable company or individual to work with me
sincerely & confidentially, so i decided to contact you immediately
I am Dr umaru zaki Director of Project and Engineering Department of the Ministry of Petroleun Resources,Federal Republic of Nigeria. I am making this contact with you
based on the need for an individual/company who will be willing to assist me in a money transfer business. This amount $25m represents the balance of the total contract
value executed for the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation(NNPC) on behalf of the Ministry of Petroleun Resources by a foreign contracting firm,which has already
completed the project and handed same to the government, and paid accordingly leaving the above stated amount which we, the officials over-invoiced deliberately for our
own benefit.
Should you be willing to assist me in the transaction? Your share of the money will be 30% of the $25million, 70% for me and the other officials involved in this project.
To enable us commence the wire transfer process of the funds into your bank account, I will need your personal telephone number. This would enable me brief you
comprehensively on the project.
Best Regards,
umaru zaki




No comments: