Tuesday, July 14, 2009

My name is Joshua David

Those scammers from africa are very funny. Always with happy news for me...
My name is Joshua David; I am 66 years old now. I have been suffering in the sick bed for the about 7 years until date, and the doctor’s just informed me that I can not live more than 47 days. This means, death is around the corner.

My spirit directed me to contact you for this charity work. I have some fund about $4,700,000.00 (Four MILLION SEVEN HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS) deposited in a bank, which I want you to claim on my behalf for an important charitable project. This project will be focused on helping the poor and needy children.

Can you be honest to handle this divine project? Give me your phone number so that I can call you for qn oral conversation. It’s important. I choose you because I lost all my family in a fatal car accident in London four years ago. can I really trust you to handle this project? I have always had great love for children.

Joshua David

No comments: