Thursday, July 16, 2009

DAMIAN DEREK

am i winner??? Not I am Beneficiary... another scammer wants my money. I am a poor boy with no money. Please don't spam me.
Dear Beneficiary,

I wish to notify you that you are being listed as a beneficiary to the
total sum of Twenty million USD) in the estate of a deceased, you can
therefore be presented as the beneficiary to the inheritance since there
is no written will. I am happy to set-up all modalities,and provide
you further details on your response and acceptance.

In your acceptance of this deal, kindly forward your current telephone
and fax numbers and a forwarding address to enable the filling and
updating of the necessary documents for the high court probate here;
for the release of this sum of money.

Regards,

DAMIAN DEREK
EMAIL: damianderk@yahoo.com.hk

No comments: