Monday, March 2, 2009

Kent Aslan

another scammer that wants my money.
Hello Friend,

I hope my letter meets you in good health. I'm Kent A, a former employee with a certain security firm here in Istanbul-Turkey. I've contacted you due to your location as compared with one of our late Client's Assignment of Lien holder. I humbly request your swift co-operation in protecting the deceased client's interests and benefits he left with the firm before it is declared unserviceable and foreclosed. The management earlier issued a notice requesting the Prospective Beneficiary/Assignee to report for clearance of the deposit contract on or before May 25th 2009. My proposition to you is to kindly seek your consent to present you as the Grantee/Legal Lien Holder to the depositor so that the deposits can be secured and transferred to any safe location we agree upon. All legal documents to back up this process will be provided to you for official Notary purpose at your local Notary Office. Please note that all procedures will be executed under all legitimate process that will protect us from any breach of the local and international law.

I will further disclose more of the information to you on receipt of your positive response indicating your sincere interest.

Sincerely Yours
Kent A.

No comments: