Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Flash Concepts Inc

Another job opportunity that is a scam. Good luck next time...
Hello Ma/Sir,
My name is Ray Woody,A representative of Flash Concepts Inc,This is an
awareness to let the public know that we have a vacancy position of a
mystery shopper in our company and we would like to know your interest in
working for Bridals consult Co.,Inc.As a mystery shopper you work and shop
together for pleasure and the pay is $400 weekly on Part time basis, you
only work 2-3hours twice in a week.
Kindly provide the below information for assessment and registration of the
company.
Full Legal Name, Address, City, State, Zip code , Home and Cell # and Age
Thanks
Ray Woody
furnituresfair4@aol.com

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Same email also arrives with the name of Leslie Hope

Anonymous said...

Just recieved this one, thanks for letting the public know.

Unknown said...

Got scammed !! I wish i would have came to this website sooner!!

Chris said...

ooops I fell for it and they sent me a couple postal money orders and I deposited them in my bank what do I do??

Anonymous said...

You must go to the police.. inform them