Thursday, August 14, 2008

Mr. Peter Cole


--

I am a Manager of absa bank in South Africa, I am seeking for your
Co-operation to present you to my bank as the next of kin/Business partner
Beneficiary to my deceased client, before his death, he has a bank
Balance with my bank to the tune of ($14.7m,) Mr. Morris Thompson, a
Businessman Based in South Africa he died since On the 31st of January 2000 in
an Air crash along with his wife in on Alaska Airlines Flight 261 with other
Passengers on board.

No other person knows about this account. The Strategy is to use our influence
as Managers/directors of the bank to Approve the funds to you. Please forward
to me your full names, Age, country, Profession, Phone and Fax numbers. This
will enable me to Contact you for further clarification.
Regards.
Mr. Peter Cole
+27 74 117 2698


Nobody knows... I think many persons have received this mail.

No comments: