Thursday, August 28, 2008

Anastasiya nastushalov

Nice scammer with great pics...

Hello!!! I liked your profile, he has seemed to me very interesting and I have decided to write to you! I hope, that I also will like you we can get acquainted. Only because from some profile here, you began most to the best for me. I do not know why, but it so. Certainly, I cannot tell about me much in the first letter and send a photo, but we could make all this if you have desire to find the serious girl. I do not like, when with me play and I think that you also. Therefore, if all of you will become interested, I would be glad to send you My photo and to write the letter, only after you write on My e-mail: nastushalov @ gmail.com In any case, I shall wait for your letter. If not write, the destiny means. With good wishes, your Anastasiya.

No comments: