Tuesday, May 20, 2008

shopglw.com

another scam site:

Dear Friend:
Please forgive us to disturb your precious time.We are SHOPGLW company.This is an electronic company which one of the biggest international trading wholesalers in China.We mainly sell electrical products,such as Laptop, LCD TV, cameras ,mobile,Mp4, GPS,and so on. We can offer the high quality and competitive price, and all the products come with international warranty. If you have time, please visit our

website: www.shopglw.com

MSN: shopglw@hotmail.com
E-MAILL: postmaster@shopglw.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

To whom it may conern, I am getting spammed by shopglw.com and I am getting 100 emails a day and they are using my email address to spam people all over the world.

CAN SOME ONE HELP PLEASE.

YOU CAN EMAIL ME AT rameshdobbin@hotmail.com
THANKS

Anonymous said...

To whom it may conern, I am getting spammed by shopglw.com and I am getting 100 emails a day and they are using my email address to spam people all over the world.

CAN SOME ONE HELP PLEASE.

YOU CAN EMAIL ME AT rameshdobbin@hotmail.com
THANKS