Thursday, May 22, 2008

My name is Angela virus Win32/Adware.IeDefender.NEK aplicacion

Hello,

My name is Angela and I am 18 =).
I am studying in school last year. I am tired from boys in my school
because they all to young for me but I am in search for man who can
show me real life. I like flowers, met new friends and animals :) . My hobby is dancing
and I am study in this for 9 years. My Mom tell me that I have
good perspectives in dancing for future. Maybe soon I will win big competitions :).

I don`t know nothing about you. What is your name? How old are you?
Do you like animals? What is your favorite sport game?
Maybe you are man whom I am searching :) ? Do you have a wife or girlfriend? It`s not a problem if you do ;) .
Can you send me your photos pleas. I have attached my photo session in this
email :). I hope you like all my photos :) . There are no any topless there ;) , but...

I hope to hear from you soon :)

Angela


This message has attached a virus:

[virus Win32/Adware.IeDefender.NEK aplicacion] 18 is not young :)

No comments: