Tuesday, August 7, 2007

kros-2u.net

Hello, stopspam!

I`m an intellegent sincere loving lady. Learning and exploring new things every day makes me happy in my life. I like to be among people - it is very important for me. I`m very openminded and flexible. I can behave and look very differently: like a boy mate in jeans and t-shirt or like a stylish mysterios lady in sexy dress and high heels... I think I`m wise and mature enough to start a family and have children, and in the same time I can be naive, emotional, sensual and very romantic... I love to feel male attention and express my feelings in words, gifts, gestures, touches, kisses and brave actions...
I`m looking for a mature guy who is ready for creating a happy family and having children. He should be educated, energetic, happy person, faithful friend, and passionate lover. I would be happy if he also shares my love to latin dances. Communicative, smily, thinking, honest, wise, loving, caring... I need so much... I myself have lots of interests and want this person also be a very widely educated and open person no matter what he does in life. But the main thing is that this person should be able to make our relationship real!
Ekaterina

No comments: