Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Mr. Anthony Elleray

Another guy with good heart...
From Mr. Anthony Elleray
Private Email: anthony.elleray1977@live.co.za
Johannesburg, South Africa,


Greetings

Thanks a lot for your response, I am Mr. Anthony Elleray, a British Citizen and an appointed executive member of Independent Committee of Eminent Persons (ICEP), South Africa. ICEP is charged with the responsibility of finding bank accounts in South Africa belonging to Non-South African citizens, which have remained dormant since South African apartheid was resolved in 1994. It may interest you to know that in July of 1997, the South African Reserve Bank published a list of dormant accounts originally opened by non- South African citizens.

The Claims Resolution Tribunal has put funds in Escrow awaiting submission of valid claims for necessary disbursement. I find myself privileged to have this information and this may be a great opportunity for a lifetime success without risks. I have got everything worked out and the amount I want to move out is $14.7M and this fund has been secured for immediate movement to anyone who is willing and capable to work with me before my appointment/contract here expires in this office/country.

So if you find yourself capable in working with me in this deal, don't hesitate to get back to me as soon as immediate, so to enable me give you low down on the step to take.

Best Regards,

Anthony Elleray
Executive Member (ICEP)

No comments: