Sunday, November 1, 2009

Alisa korablyeva

Pretty girl with naughty intentions. Sure is a boy with a big moustache.

Hello dear man!
I write to You from Russia. I'm woman 27 years old. My name is Alisa. I'm from city Neya, 500 km from Moscow.
I would like to have relations with man from abroad. I got your e-mail via Internet dating agency.
So I hope that you will answer to me and we will try to develop our relations with you. Do you not against?
I hope.
Ok, I have no any children. I was never married before.

My height 165 cm
My weight 50 kg
My age 27 y.o.
I have a medium body
My hair is blonde

Please, if you have interest to me then answer to me. Ok? I send to you my photo and I hope that you like it.
Please, answer to me, give me chance and who know... Probably we will have a meeting very soon.

Answer to me only to my perosnal e-mail: alisa.korablyeva@yandex.ru or korablyeva.a@hotmail.ru

Waiting for your letter,
Alisa

No comments: