Sunday, September 20, 2009

Mr.Gregory Adom

Scammers wants my money another time:
From Mr.Gregory Adom
Address:21st Otubour Street- Cantoment,
Ring road Accra Ghana.

Attn

I am enchanted using this tremendous opportunity to converse with you in this medium of communication. I am Mr.Gregory Adom, Finance Director of a reputable bank here in Ghana. I am contacting you for a possible business transfer, I am using this moment to give you the cognizance and also to seek your assistance to this business proposal.

In my department I discovered an abandoned sum of ($6.5Million) in an account that belongs to one of our foreign customers an American Mr.Bob Williams,who died along with his entire family in Alaska Plane crash on February 1st 2000.


Do not view this as being illegal but an opportunity for us to enrich our hope in life instead of the bank converting this much money to the security funds. all required arrangements have been made for the smooth transfer of these funds into your account,and your acceptance is what will crown this effort. It will be my interest to finish this transaction with you, all i need from you is sincerity and trust to achieve this goal.

If you can be a collaborator to this transaction, please indicate your positive interest immediately for us to proceed. Remember this is absolutely confidential.

To establish this you have to send the following information to me

FULL NAMES:____________________________
ADDRESS:_________________________
STATE:_________________________________
COUNTRY___________________________
AGE:___________________________________
OCCUPATION:_______________________
MOBILE PHONE:_____________________
TEL NUMBER:___________________________


I will appreciate you give me a call any time on receipt of this e-mail for more oral clarification.
Thanks and God bless you.
Mr.Gregory Adom.
Tel +233 240678125

No comments: