Tuesday, August 18, 2009

justhotwives.com

Another spam promotion with really beauty pics.
justhotwives is not just hot wives...
Hello again- its been ages since i hea rd from you, is everything ok?

I have been meaning to sned you an email, but, i didn t find the time until today. My sister kelle and, found a secluded new place where we can find men. Im sure I told you she s engaged, lol- and we are getting laid regularly ;)

"...i love the long business trips my fiancee takes once a month...", she said yesterday. So, we decided to let all of our online friends into the secret, lol.

I dont quite remember if I gave you the address our my place, but, just to play it safe, its justhotwivescom, and you can join from there; just get in, and give me your user, I ll get in touch.

take care..


dorian


1 comment:

vishal said...

hey there!

whats this site about....let me know....

and how do i contact u guys....

my contact is vishal.rao87@gmail.com