Thursday, December 25, 2008

[SPAM] From Valerie.

Nice girl with a lot of money.. that's not clear...
Dearest beloved one, I am Miss. Valerie Uwagi, young medical student from Ivory Coast west
Africa. I would like to go into a partnership with you. It is my pleasure to contact you for a business venture which I intend to establish in your country. Though I have not met with you before but I believe one has to risk confident in succeed sometimes in life.

I know this mail will come as surprise. I have an inheritance that my late father left for me in a security company, before the death of my father in a private hospital here in Abidjan. He secretly called me on his bed side and told me that he has a box in a security company that is containing $7,500,000 (Seven million five hundred thousand united states dollars). I would need your help to invest it in your country. I want you to stand as my father business partner in claiming the box from the security company here.

I am honourably seeking your assistance in the following ways:
1) Can you honestly help me as an orphan?
(2) To serve as a guardian of this fund?
(3) To make arrangement for me to come over to your country to further my education immediately the box that contained the money is transferred to your care?

If you can be of assistance to me I will be pleased to offer you 15% of the total fund, and again we are going to share what ever profit we make together, I want you to get back to me as soon as possible so that I will give you more details of the transaction.

I am waiting for your soonest response.
Yours Sincerely,
Valerie Uwagi.


No comments: