Thursday, November 6, 2008

michaeldbf02

I have a new email address!You can now email me at: michaeldbf02 @ yahoo.in- From Mr. Michael Dahani. Good Day, Please Read and get back to me for more details. My name is Michael Dahani, I'm the credit officer in International Credit Bank Ouagadougou Burkina Faso. I have a business proposal in the tune of $5.5m, (Five million five hundred thousand American Dollars only) after the successful transfer of the fund, we shall share in ratio of 40% for you and 60% for me. Should you be interested, please contact me through my private email (michaeld65@mail.ru) so we can commence on all arrangements and I will give you more information on how we would handle this project. Please treat this business proposal with utmost confidentiality and send me the following information: (1) Full names: (2) Private phone number: (3) Current residential address: (4) Occupation: (5) Age and Sex: Kind Regards, Mr. Michael Dahani.+22678031760.
Congratulations for you new address...

No comments: