Saturday, February 9, 2008

foreignw0men.info

Hi, Dieter

The aim of love is very simple for me. I want to give love to my future
husband and to have children. Love concludes into children for me.
But I have not yet met such man into real life with whom I would like to
create family and who would be a father of my future children.
Life is long, but time runs very fast. And I don't want to lose time for
searches, I want to use this time in order to spend it with my beloved
family. That's why I am here.
My intentions are very serious.
If you want to be my husband and if you have desire to become of the father
of my future children, write me here http://foreignw0men.info/ ?idAff = 182 A loving and caring
woman is waiting for your reply.

Sincerely yourth
Sabrina


Another woman need a guy on her bed.. not me ... sure

No comments: