Saturday, June 16, 2007

Mrs Rebecca Michael From Ivory Coast

My dear how are you and your family I hope fine,

It is with strict confidence and trust that I wish to contact you seeking for your assistance please Dear friend this is urgent matter am seriously in need of your surpport I mean your finacial help.I sourced your profile from a human resource profile database in your country though I do not know to what extent you are familiar with events Well,



I am Mrs Rebecca Michael, From Ivory Coast please kindly accept my apology for sending this unsolicited mail to you.once again dear friend am really in need of your assistance at my present condition,



I am a widow being that I lost my husband a couple of some years ago.

My husband was a serving director of the Cocoa exporting board until his death,He was assassinated in january 2005 by the rebels following the political uprising before his death, but my main reason of sending this mail to you is that in his life time he made a deposit in the security company here in Cote d'Ivoire the sum of (U.S $7.5 million dollars) which I don't know on how to claim it back. and whereby that the security company do not know the contents of the box is money and all they know is family treasures,



because the time my late husband made the deposit with them he told them that the consignment will be shiping to his foreign associate in oversea.my dear I must tell you ever since I lost my husband things is not longer that easier for me like as it is before because when he is alive he doesn't allowed me to do anything it causes me not to have someting doing as a business but he provides all that the family needed before the cold hand of death over takes him since he died since the surdden death I and my son is only surviving from the little money kept in bank,



secondly as my late husband was assassinated by his business partners am afraid I think am not safe anymore here am know longer feeling happy with my country due to the assassinated of my late husband they may come after me that's my reason of asking for your assistance to enable me take away all that I have here and live this country and all I have here now is this money that is the only hope I have. the most easiest thing that I can take for now,



please I want you to do me a favour to receive this consignment as my late husband foreign associate in oversea in your country,so when everything is over I will come over to your country with my only son Kevin by name and make use of it and my son will continiune his education there.Though I know that a transaction of this magnitude will make any one apprehensive and worried considering the fact that we did not know nor met eachother before,



but I am assuring you that all will be well at the end of the day.I have plans to invest this money in your country, like real Estate and Industrial production,Please if you are willing to assist me and my only son,please kindly indicate your interest in replying soonest, I am ready to offer you 20% of the total money.please try and get back to me as quickly as you can via email furnished above for more clairifications am hoping to hear from you!



Thanks for your time



Yours Mrs Rebecca Michael!



Another scammer from ... Africa

No comments: